Are you looking…
for a translation of all the accompanying documentation for your products, from technical manuals to marketing brochures, not forgetting your app interface?
Look no further, you’ve found…
Sandrine Constant-Scagnetto, a medical and technical translator with more than 25 years’ experience
What sets her apart?
- Her passion and enthusiasm for tools, trades and technologies, instilled from spending time as a child in her father’s workshop, where she sketched plans for her dolls’ house and supervised its construction
- Her insatiable curiosity for computer-assisted translation technologies and document management tools
- Her systematic pursuit of consistency of terminology
- Her close attention to detail
Never afraid to roll up her sleeves, she scrutinises your products with the same level of skill as the computer-assisted translation tools she uses.
Over the years, she has acquired extensive experience and mastered the jargon and terminology of the sectors in which she works, as a result of having worked both alongside project managers and with engineers, doctors and technicians at her clients’ premises.
As well as her keen technical ability, Sandrine Constant-Scagnetto has an excellent writing style, enabling her to take on a wide range of projects.
- Member of the Société française des traducteurs (French union of professional translators)
- Member of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting in the United Kingdom
- ISO 17100 qualification issue by the Institute of Translation and Interpreting